Thứ Sáu, 11 tháng 3, 2011

What should students do in the context of hight inflation?

INTRODUCTION 1:Question
In the stage of hight inflation,the price are being higher and hugher dramatically while the salary and the income are not being increased.How can people face with this problem?Especially,students who are dependant,what should students do to deal with this big problem?In my opinion,students should take part-time jobs,be frugal and go to suppermaket to buy stablize price goods in order to overcome this difficult stage.

INTRODUCTION 2:Contrast and compare.
Many months ago,I used to think that I was a student,so I did not have to care about any thing except for studying.However,I am now-in the stage of hight inflation,I think what I thought are not right.I have to face with the increasing price ,all products'price are being increased dramatically,so It is hard for me to survive if I do nothing.I decide to take a part-time job,be frugal and go to suppermaket to buy stablize price goods so that I can live more comfortable in this difficult stage.

OUTLINE:
-topic 1:Taking part- time jobs +waiter,tuitor...
+earn at least 6oo.oooVND/month
=>support to live
-topic 2:being frugal +just things which really essential.
+do not need to care much about appearance(tidy,clean are enough).
=>save money
-topic 3:going to suppermaket +to buy stablize price goods
+get discount
+ get gifts

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét